Real estate attorneys can help you in many ways, from providing drafted contracts to ensuring a smooth closing process. Depending on the case, real estate attorneys work with buyers and sellers and offer foresight and reduction of problems that can arise in the process.
At the Law Offices of David Brunelle, we work with both the purchasers and sellers in various real estate situations, from investment and rental properties to purchasing your first home. We represent sellers, buyers, and lenders with purchase agreements, real estate closings, purchase and sale agreements, and title issues.
Hiring A Real Estate Lawyer As A Seller
If you are selling a property, you might have questions or need representation for the process. Here are some instances that a real estate lawyer can assist you:
- Drafting and reviewing your sales contract
- Correcting title mistakes or concerns
- Reviewing settlement statements
- Ensuring the title report is reviewed so you can legally sell the property
- Negotiating contract terms with the buyer or their attorney
Hiring A Real Estate Lawyer As A Buyer
If you are purchasing a new home or investing in real estate, it can be helpful to have a real estate attorney on your side. When you are going through the buying process, here is how we can help you:
- Examine the title to ensure you legally own the property
- Handle seller and attorney communications during the selling process
- Make sure that the conditions of their contract are complete
- Title insurance coverage support
- Ensuring all deeds are correct and under the proper court jurisdiction
We Can Help
At the Law Offices of David Brunelle, we work hard to anticipate any potential holdups in the process and make sure you are protected, whether you are the buyer or the seller.
We offer both residential and commercial representation, so whether or not you are buying your first home or investing in real estate, you are covered. We can help you start the process to buy your first home if you don’t know where to start, and we can even help you negotiate a deal. If you need real estate representation, contact our legal team today.